Tuesday, January 12, 2010

"Blue Tear" "Brown Eye" "Blue Ear" contd

these are my last three composition for the semester and i believe some of them are my best work so far. i love various things about them (ie. the color, lack of color, movement) but one thing that i love most of all is how one can see the connection between them... my concentration revolves around the human anatomy anything from eyes to ears, and i believe that i have depicted my concentration in way that other can appreciate. however therews no such thing as perfection, there are a couple things i would have liked to have done differently for example in the "Brown Eye" peice i would have liked to add more detail, in "Blue Tear" i would have like to have used my time more wisely and fix the shading of the bulbs, and in "Blue Ear" um.........yeah not going to talk about that. but all in all i thing i did well.

No comments: