Thursday, October 22, 2009

MOVEMENT




i titled this piece movement because of the obvious movement the piece contains. my inspiration for this piece was my hand (duh) but more than that it was how the hand is so commonly used if fore shorting. my favorite part of "Movement" is the monochromatic color scheme i chose. i don't know what it is about monochromatic that i like it may be the bold statement it can make or just the simple yet complex idea of it. that on color, on single color can say more than a rainbow. on the other hand my craftsmanship is always an ordeal in my compositions. when ever i start a project i tend no to think about what it may become, i only think about what it is at that moment. so initially i pay absolutely no attention to thing such as craftsmanship, or straight lines, i just create.

1 comment:

Mr. Brandt said...

Great reflection Keeland. Awesome job with the hand too-- a very difficult subject to draw.