Tuesday, October 6, 2009

primarily in this project i found most things about it quite unsettling. but as time progressed i learned to love it. my initial sketch made me skeptical about including the bulls skull. but sense it was to be abstract it really did not matter. the things i like about his project is the way i Incorporated different types of paper: cardboard, book paper ext. in addition to tat i am really starting to like the bold colors and the natural texture. however things that i would like to have done differently was add n more texture and more contrast between meidas

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Keeland, your works are really good and I love them. This one is my favorite so far, because of your found papers I think. I also like your earth tones.

Rebecca said...

I reall really like this piece. The found papers look really good and the colors do too.